We are looking for a customer-orientated Sales Manager for our team in Scandinavia covering the Business Development and Client Relation Management activities for both products Passenger Aircraft Charter and Cargo Aircraft Charter in the Norwegian market.
- Proactively identify and secure profitable new business for the Chapman Freeborn product portfolio.
- Actively promote all Chapman Freeborn products to clients, suppliers and industry contacts in Norway in order to acquire profitable business in accordance with the Regional Sales Strategy.
- Identify new potential areas for business development.
- Generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
- Keep up to date with competitor activity to identify business opportunities.
- Work in partnership with the local broker departments by providing them with all relevant information and supporting them throughout the brokering process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty for the Cargo and Passenger products.
- Cold calling prospect clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients.
- Visiting potential, new and existing customers with a view to generate further business.
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Record all pertinent customer prospect information and sales activity in the CRM system.
- Attend and represent the organisation at agreed trade shows, conferences and industry events.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- has 3 or more years of sales experience in the aviation industry. (essential)
- brings strong sales and strategic sales planning skills.
- Is well organized and self- motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Is fluent in English, Norwegian (written and spoken). Other languages are highly desirable for liaising with international clients and associates across the Chapman Freeborn group (essential)
- Has sound Industry knowledge of the assigned territory. (essential)
- is an advanced user of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Has excellent interpersonal, planning and communication skills.
- Is result driven with strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
Welcome on Board with the Global Aircraft Charter Specialists – be part of our team and submit a covering letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunities employer committed to workplace diversity.