OBC Sales Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager in the region of Shanghai and/or Southern China within our On-Board-Courier division. Please find details about the role below and do not hesitate to get in contact with us!
Purpose of the role:
- To proactively identify, target and secure business opportunities for the OBC product
- To build strong, productive relationships with new and existing clients to ensure business objectives are achieved
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop the OBC business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities
For full details of the role requirements please see the attached job description.
Desired Skills and Experience
- previous Sales and / or Business Development work experience of 2-5 years
- previous work experience within the Aviation Industry and /or the On-Board-Courier sector
- sound knowledge of the Aviation Industry in particular of the On-Board-Courier market
- verbal and written fluency in English and Mandarin (fluent Cantonese/Shanghainese would also be beneficial)
- to be flexible and able to travel on short notice
- strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- self-motivated and able to work with high degree of autonomy
- pro-active approach to work and a 'will to win'
Salary is commensurate with the position and experience and an excellent benefits package is offered.
Chapman Freeborn is proud to be an equal opportunities employer committed to workplace diversity.
To apply for this position please submit a covering letter and resume to email@example.com
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.Back to careers listing